Last Update: 17th August 2022
This website is owned by GENMI ENTERPRISE. Throughout the site, the term ‘GENMI’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website which is GENMI ENTERPRISE. The term ‘you’ or ‘customer’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By visiting to browse, purchasing products and/or using our website services, you are agreeing to comply and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions and/or the additional terms, you should leave the Site and discontinue using our services immediately.
GENMI ENTERPRISE reserves the right to revise any part of these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notification. Please visit this page every time you access this website as your continued usage or access of this website following the updating of terms and conditions on this page will constitute acceptance to these changes.
- ORDER POLICY
* Customer are required to enter recipient’s full address including the postcode accurately to ensure that we can deliver your flowers smoothly. We cannot be held responsible for any undelivered flowers or items due to incorrect details.
* By placing order on this website, you agree to be bound by all our terms and conditions stated on our GENMI site.
* Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will notify you by sending an email confirmation of your order details that we are processing your order from the email address you provided. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
* We advise to place your order by 24 hours in advance to avoid any disappointments. As always, we prefer if you could make your order with advance notice of 1-2 days, but not always required for optimal freshness of any floral order.
* Due to the urgent nature of the florist delivered products, we will not accept any changes or cancel for the same-day orders as they are already in process at the florist, Ex. route or delivered.
* If you wish to make any changes of your order particular (e.g. receiver’s address, in relation to card messages, etc.), please do so by contacting us within 6 hours in advance or the day before the intended delivery day.
* Please take note that a 20% handling/processing fee will be applied for any cancellation orders.
- Delivery & Return Policy
“Items” and “item” include orders, flowers, bouquets, and all products offered by GENMI.
* Our standard delivery services operate between 12.00pm – 6.00pm. In events of peak periods, our delivery services can be operated between 12.00pm – 8.00pm.
* GENMI only delivers within Klang valley and Selangor at this moment. This is to ensure the items we delivered is at its best conditions.
* All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time slot. We do not accommodate any special delivery time request, this is to maintain fairness to all our customers as well as our operations’ efficiency. / to avoid any unfairness towards all of our customers as well as affect our operation’s efficiency. Our delivery team deliver to a few places in one trip based on a route that is carefully planned, arranged, and optimized.
* We cannot promise our delivery will be on time especially during adverse weather condition (including but not limited to heavy storm and flood), force majeure or natural disaster. Therefore, refunds to the orders will not be possible for the delay in deliveries caused by any unforeseen circumstances and causes which are beyond GENMI’s reasonable control, incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses.
* We require senders to provide recipient’s full and correct contact number and address as found on Google Maps before completing the order for us to contact them for the pickup delivery. If by any chance that our dispatcher unable to locate the recipient after several attempts, GENMI and our collaborative dispatchers are not liable for the failed delivery. Customers are also responsible to inform us that the recipient should not be contacted through our customer service platform.
* Orders are delivered once. Should the recipient be unreachable or unavailable to collect, the items are returned to GENMI and we will notify recipient/sender that deliver is unsuccessful and to self-pick up from GENMI. If the sender/recipient request to re-delivery the items, an additional delivery fee will be charged.
* Senders are responsible to ensure that your recipient will be present at the address at the time of delivery. If your recipient is not present or will be leaving the area, please notify us immediately, as preferred, in order for us to specify a remark to our dispatcher. It is only a reference as we cannot guarantee or promise that the product(s) will arrive at that particular/ specific time slot. GENMI will allow such order remarks for urgent matter only, otherwise, we will not accommodate for such casual requests (i.e.: preferences of time slot) due to limited of dispatchers available. This is because GENMI and collaborative dispatchers are unable to cater to large requests at a particular hour. At the same time, we are prioritizing fairness among all our customers. If you cannot risk the items arriving earlier or later than a chosen time frame, kindly opt self-pickup or select an available earlier/later time slot. Your understanding is required.
* Our delivery team will try their best to hand over the item(s) to the named recipient directly at the time of delivery. However, the delivery team will not be able to do that if there are any restrictions by the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighborhood. They will only leave the item(s) at the receptionist, guardhouse, or a place consented/requested by the recipient/someone behalf of the recipient (this includes the sender).
* Please understand that most of GENMI’s products are highly perishable items. Thus, we do not provide any returns and refunds. Should the flowers be in very poor condition or forms (damaged/ wilted or product cannot be described as a bouquet upon receiving), we will only offer full refund or exchange of new flowers/bouquet.
*, Recipients and/or senders are required to check the items upon reception. In the unlikely event that the items arrive are in the state such damage, please report it to us immediately or (within 2-3 hours of receipt). You will need to email us with clear photos attached and order number immediately so that our Customer Support team able to do a mandatory evaluation/investigation with further action will be taken accordingly. If report is made 2-3 hours upon delivery time, GENMI will not respond to it due to unfairness to judge from the condition that was captured 2-3 hours after receiving.
* Please learn more about the steps and processes from the Return and Refund Policy in our FAQ.
- Refund Policy
* The sender is obliged to notify the recipient about the delivery of items. If the sender chooses to leave the items in a safe place at the time of deliver and we are not responsible thereafter for the condition of the items. We will try our best to redeliver if items are returned to us. If the next delivery attempts fail to reach the recipient, unfortunately it is not our responsibility, and we are unable to provide any refund. Any remedy will be discretionary.
* We do not take any responsibility for situations where the recipient declines to accept the item ordered. If the recipient rejects the item or refuses delivery for any reason, no refunds will be given to customer. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* If customer wish or opt for self-pickup the bouquet but not sent to the recipient until the following day, customer is responsible for keeping the flowers fresh or in good shape. We will not be held liable on issues arouse by customer’s neglect or mishandling towards the flowers. We recommend flowers are kept in cold and well-ventilated area to preserve it freshness. Customer are advised not to place the bouquet in places where they may be suffocated, in hot and humid places and/or under the sun. Please note that no refunds or exchange items are offered where it occurred solely by fault of customer/recipient.
* For returned items, we regret to inform you that partially refund will only be made if refund is accepted by the management as we cannot refund return delivery costs.
* A handling/processing fee may be imposed, and the amount will differ as per case basis. When handling/processing fee applies, it will be required in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Photos Policy
GENMI reserve the right to exclude any or all photos to be upload in the Augmented Reality (AR) effects if photos result from any of the following conditions:
* Anything related to nudity and/or pornography.
* Anything related to drugs.
* Anything related to government or political issues.
* Anything related to religious issues.
* Anything related to intimidation, threat, or violence issues.
* Anything related to terrorism or civil disturbance.
* Any other issues or circumstances whatsoever we deem inappropriate to be included inside the AR effects or against Malaysia Government Law.
Please note that once we find any photos is not suitable, we will exclude it from AR effects without prior notice.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual bouquet size, color, shades, and bloom size may vary due to product enhancement. OR
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our bouquet flowers that appear at the store. We cannot ensure that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We will not be able to promise all flowers to be completely flawless due to their perishable nature.
All contents on this Site are for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. In no event shall GENMI be responsible for any loss or damage, or any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, including from loss of revenue, loss of profits and data or whatsoever, owing to reliance on any content and service from website.
Kindly acknowledge and agree that:
GENMI shall not be liable for any other circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions and force majeure,
GENMI will not be available outside operation/business hours.
- Acceptance Order Policy
We reserve the right to reject any orders you place with us without providing reasons. In the event of rejection, we will cancel or offer full refund of the payment received via the payment method used to place the order previously.Kindly refer to our updated of Terms & Conditions and all the time to ensure that you understood and agreed before using our services. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions or revised terms, then you may not access this Site or use any of our services.